About the Bourbon Society
The Bourbon Society was established for Bourbon aficionados who want to deepen their understanding and appreciation of Bourbon’s culture, history, diversity and flavor profiles through open discussions, lectures and tastings.
The Bourbon Society is a dues-supported organization that proposes to provide charitable donations through its members and treasury.
October 2021 Events
October 7th, 7:00 pm - Zoom
Rabbit Hole Distillery
October 18th, 7:00 pm - Doors open at 6:30 pm
Join the Bourbon Society
The Bourbon Society is an organization centering around the history and heritage of Bourbon. As such, our members get a unique opportunity to meet and learn from industry insiders, have opportunities to sample hand-selected Bourbon and mingle with individuals who love Bourbon.
- A One Year Subscription to "The Bourbon Review"
- Member-only purchase rights to handpicked bourbons exclusive to the Bourbon Society
- Monthly meetings admission
- Member-only access to the Bourbon Society Web Site & Bourbon Review Forum
- Member-only Bourbon Society University Education Series
- Early Notice Invitation to Special Member-only Dinner/Tasting Events
- Exclusive Bourbon Society Swag when you sign up
Learn about our approval process and fill out an application today!
Log in to the Member Center
Held every 3rd Monday-6:30pm
The Henry Clay (New Venue)
|David Bock, President||[email protected]|
|Laura McDonald, Vice President||[email protected]thebourbonsociety.org|
|Matthew Murphy, Treasurer||[email protected]thebourbonsociety.org|
|Christine Albro, Secretary||[email protected]thebourbonsociety.org|
|Greg Winokur, Membership||[email protected]thebourbonsociety.org|
|Michael Queen, Events||[email protected]thebourbonsociety.org|
|Jeremy Schell, Barrel Selection Program||[email protected]thebourbonsociety.org|
|Robert Bertke, Education||[email protected]thebourbonsociety.org|
|Beth Burrows, Diversity and Inclusion||[email protected]thebourbonsociety.org|